Training Resources of America Incorporated (TRA) is a private, non-profit organization that has been providing quality education, employment and training services in Massachusetts since 1975.
TRA has made it possible for thousands of educationally and economically disadvantaged youth and adults to improve the quality of their lives. Our clients have been successful in:
* Increasing their basic reading, language and math levels
* Improving their English speaking/comprehension capabilities
* Obtaining a High School Equivalency Credential
* Learning new skills
* Developing self-confidence
* Finding and retaining gainful employment
* Improving opportunities for increased earnings and job advancement
* Becoming active and productive members of their communities.
In addition, hundreds of employers statewide have met their employment needs by hiring TRA-trained employees and utilizing TRA's customized workplace literacy services. Workforce Investment Boards and funding organizations have benefitted from TRA's ability to provide high quality workforce development services.
TRA's training programs are customized to be current with employment trends and responsive to the specific occupational needs of each particular area of the commonwealth. We bring the two ends of the labor market together by preparing people in need of marketable skills for actual jobs that are in demand.